We hosted our 1st annual sushi night. I feel bad I didn't get many pictures of Dan, he did an amazing job making all of the sushi.
My kind of ingredients

Open wide!

My first try at real sushi, Yikes! No I am not going to barf, just a little nervous and the roll was really big for my mouth.

Just visiting.. you can see Dan slaving a way in the kitchen.

Everyone is enjoying the sushi

mmm...fish eggs!

My husband, the master sushi maker! He was hoping that someone would want to learn how to roll the sushi, but I think we were all enjoying his creations too much. What a cutie!

oh, oh, that was a fish egg, it just popped!
hmm, not bad. Marc says.

"Mom, look at this"

Poor Liz, she wanted to try everything but we wouldn't let her have the fish ones. She was a little disappointed.

This night was so much fun. It is a
definite go for next year!
7 comments:
I am so proud of you for trying Dan's sushi. Good job! I love your blog. It really looks great! I love the valentines backdrop!
How fun. Your face is funny in the one picture. :)
How Fun! I love your new picture
Yay! you finally posted them!
SOOOO jealous! :) Hey, can you get Dan (or you) to email me the recipes for the sushi he made in December? My mom keeps bugging me to try and get it! :) It was DELICIOUS!!!! P.S. your header is sooooo cute! Miss you guys!
That was such a blast! You guys are awesome, it was delicious!
I think that is cool...btw, I LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog - so great! All of you look great!
Post a Comment