Gotta Love the seashell decor! Me and Shannon
I loved watching these two men.....too funny, and cute in a weird way. Not that they are cute just how they are standing!
Come visit and play-you will love your cheap vacation!!
Panther Crossing!? I can't see under your clothes, but are you a Mormon? Do you eat pork? Alligator crossing! Evacutation Route. These are the new terms I will have to get used to living in Florida! I just got back from finding us a place to live while Dan goes to school. I went with my friend Shannon whoes husband is also in the program. We had a great time, if you call running non-stop to EVERY SINGLE complex looking for a place that had at least 2 apartments open. If you can believe it we never even had time to put on our swimming suits, which is very odd for me but we seriously ran around like crazy! We couldn't go to sleep on the last night we were silly goons and stayed awake until 5:00 in the morning and woke up at 7:30, yes that is 2 1/2 hours of sleep, keep in mind that we had taken the red eye to fly down there. But I made Shannon get up so we could at least see the beach before we left. But we were able to decide on a place......so PLEASE come and visit us, I was already home sick down there and missing my friends and family like crazy!

5 comments:
Panthers?! what the?!? i'm gonna miss you! i'm sorry i've a looser and i never call you... lets have one (or 2) last movie nights before you go... call me! please :)
ahem... that was, sorry I'M a looser... haha
wish we could visit, that would be awesome!
I'm glad you guys had such a good time, those pictures are beautiful! So, I was making your pizza recipe a few days ago...sniff, sniff:)
That's in Ryan's mission area. We'll hopefully be there in March, so if we do, we'll give you a call!!!
Post a Comment