Sunday, December 20, 2009

MEXICO CRUISE!!

For our Christmas present this year my family took us on a Mexican Riviera Cruise. Dan wasn't able to come because of school but I still went and took the kids. We had so much fun and hope to make this a new tradition! I will post just a few of the pics since I already made a blurb book just of our vacay. Puerta Vallarta was awesome! You definitly need to go there sometime. This is our great tour guide Joel, if you are going there I have his info so you can get him to take you around. He was great with the kids.
This is where we did the Canopy tour. There were 14 zip lines, the longest one was a 1,000 feet long and 700 ft above the ground! So cool, this was definitaly one of the best things to do!
They had monkeys that you could hold

at the beach, this place was so pretty!

Me and my brothers after we climbed the rock wall




Beautiful Cabo San Lucas!!



Us just before dinner


Porter even did the zip line, he was the first ones to go upside down, brave boy! And if you are lucky enough to be friends with me on facebook you can see my pic from the zip line, my brother added it, but I will not be posting it on the blog for sure!!










7 comments:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Tay and Liz said...

Wow Tynelle, sounds like an awesome Christmas present!

MVP Family said...

What a fun family vacation! It was so good to see you guys at the family party :)

Joel and Jessie said...

How fun! I can't believe you didn't post more.....hint hint.....

Merri Hackett said...

That looks so fun! I'm so jealous!

Ellie said...

lucky! and what a great gift, i would take that any christmas =)

about your friend, have her email me with any questions she has. we obviously LOVE the henderson area. here is my email, ameme05@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow- that is so cool that you got to do all that and take the kiddos along :) I love the pic with Porter on the zip line! I