Sunday, January 24, 2010

Did you get my invite?

So I have deleted all your emails which means I have added you to our new blog. I just wanted to make sure I didn't type any errors in you email address so if you need a new invite just let me know. I want you all to read still :)

15 comments:

RhettandCass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana P said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew and Charonne- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~~heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karisa Hadlock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Channing and Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
keigfam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crazy Larry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~~heather said...

I need another one... hdorius@yahoo.com :)