Thursday, November 8, 2007

Birthday Boy!

Porter eating his birthday breakfast
Birthday Boy (do you like my haircut?)
Porter and Dylan watching Chuckee sing happy birthday
I'll smash those spiders!!

Today was Porters 3rd birthday. we started the day off by waking him up to a his favorite breakfast-pancakes, eggs and a fruit smoothy. Then we spent the day together until Dan had to go to work. Grandma and Grandpa took Porter to Chuckee Cheese's for dinner, he had a blast. When my mom called him this morning to tell him they were going to take him out he said, "Thank you thank you grandma, I got to go get ready, my hair is wet." He cracks me up with the things he says. He is such a happy boy.

3 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

sorry about the pictures being rotated, I'll figure this whole blog thing out soon enough.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! I just found out you have a blog. I am excited to watch the updates. You can check mine out at candtfam.blogspot.com

Kristyn said...

Looks like you're back on the blogging radar! Glad you got the pictures from your dad.

Happy Birthday to Porter! Remember when Paul and I came to the hospital when you had him and ate all your food? Ahh, what are good friends for, right? Ha ha. Tell him our present is coming around the end of December, and it says 'From Santa' on it. :)