Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Remember when....

Remember when you were a kid and fell asleep in the car your dad would pack you into the house and gently place you in your bed and thinking you were alseep gently kiss you on the forhead and tuck you in? I used to pretend I was asleep just to be packed into the house. Well today Porter pretended to be asleep when I brought him into the house I caught him with a big grin on his face when I placed him in bed, he then preceded to get out of bed and play with his train as if he'd never even been asleep. I love that kid!

1 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love it! I used to do that all the time! Reading that brought back memories. Porter is such a cute kid. I hope he has a great birthday!