Porter happily looking at Santa
Nana is passing out numbers for our game
our little Christmas tree
So, now that I am able to blog again, hopefully I'll be back on the page! We have been very busy this season with Holiday parties and visiting with family and friends. I love this time of year when everyone is home for the holidays and back from school. Dan has had some time off this week so we decided to open a few of our presents early (the ones we bought for each other) so we could enjoy them. We are into a new hobby "gameing" ha ha did you ever think that it would be a hobby? I fee like some kind of a nerd but it is seriously so much fun. We have been playing games all week and love having company over for a challenge.
Here are a few pictures of our family Christmas party. Porter was so funny, he actually saw his present in the back of the car a few months ago, when he went to go get it, it was gone. He was so upset and kept asking where his present went. Dan told him Santa had taken it so he could get it on Christmas. Porter left it at that and hadn't asked about it since. Well at the party Santa walked in and Porter was so excited. He patiently waited for his turn to sit on Santa's lap, then politely told Santa, "I just want my train back." It was so funny to see how serious he was. I think he was still mad and Santa for taking it in the first place.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Tis the Season......
Posted by The Chizel Family at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cutie Porter is! Connor's all about trains this year too.
We have fun gaming with you guys. I am glad you opened those presents early. I am also glad you started blogging again.
Your train is beautiful! Let's get together soon!
Did I write "train"?! I meant to write "tree".
Post a Comment