Snowball Fight!!
Just Truck'n through the snow
Today, Porter had his friend Ben come over and play in the snow. (They only lasted about five minutes before someone was cold) But Porter just had to play in the snow today.

5 comments:
Ahhh your kids are so cute. Your son looks just like you. I hope your had a good Christmas.
Kenzie (cook) Scott
You're a good mom to get him outside like that. I need to work on getting us outdoors to let Sydney play in the snow.
Cool layout girl. And cute kid too.
Did you guys make it to the Chizel Cmas party? We didn't but I heard it was a good turn out. Your kids are getting big and it looks like Porter loves the snow as well.
I am sad that we didn't get a chance to go sledding this year. I know I am too prego to do it, but I would have sat in the car and kept the hot chocolate warm. Jer really wanted to go, but now there is no way I will let him go this year.
Post a Comment