So...my computer had a virus and I wasn't able to post very often. Well now my computer caught on fire!! Sad, sad day. Thank heavens for breakers so our house didn't burn down. Hopefully I will be able to remember my camera so I can post at my parents house. So until then, Adios.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
CRAZY! Glad everythings okay at your house...Hope you can get a new computer soon.
Oh my goodness! how sacry! I'm glad you are all alright! I hope you get a new computer soon too!
Paul wants to know if anything happened to the house or the desk or anything. Thanks for talking to me today - call me anytime! Hope Hallie stops crying!
YIKES! That sucks! I hope you get it fixed and nothing else happens. You just aren't meant to use that computer, holy cow!
Tammy Bennett
Sorry to hear that! Btw, we LOVE to play games! Tell us when and we will be there!
Post a Comment