Thursday, March 20, 2008

I LOVE MY BIG BROTHER!!
Porter and Hallie Sunday after church

8 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Cute pics! You have adorable children!

My photo class was quite difficult. I did not get a camera, but the one I want is: Canon Rebel XTi digital SLR. I have also heard that the Nikon 40d is comparable, but old lens won't work on it. The Canon will take any Canon lens...I saw the XTi on sale at Costco (w/ 2 lens) for $899 which is pretty reasonable...I just don't have an extra $900 floating around...maybe this summer...

brookiebaby said...

OHHHHH!!!! Sooooo sweet! Beautiful kids! How did you find their matching outfits??? Love them!
LUVS!

Ellie said...

love the cuteness! Funny because Miss E has the same dress...we have great taste uh?!

Kristyn said...

And they're matching! How fun!

Gasaway Family said...

your kids are so cute! Love the matching outfits.

jennie said...

how stinking cute are your kids Tynelle! they are growing up so fast! adoreable!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else, your kids are adorable and you can definitely tell they're siblings!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Those are beautiful pictures!