Saturday, March 8, 2008

Porter and Daddy working hard to get our garden ready. Porter loves working next to his dad, doing whatever he is. What a good helper! Hallie's first time really enjoying the sunshine. She watches us get the garden ready to plant.

10 comments:

Joel and Jessie said...

your garden boxes look great! Porter is so cute helping his dad, and halle is just cute!! Jessie

Gasaway Family said...

Hallie is getting so big! You guys are on the ball, I haven't even thought about my garden yet.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Hallie is SO pretty! I want garden boxes, too! That is awesome! What are you planting?!

Kristyn said...

i keep forgetting about the template, dangit. i'll try to get it done soon. but in the meantime, your brown one doesn't look too shabby either.

nice job w/ the gardening. i have zero experience w/ that but hope to get one one day. um, we'll see. paul is a little more ambitious about it than i am. we always joke that who cares about food storage or whatever type gardening - let's just get a salsa garden!

jennie said...

aww! look at you guys! you are totally in the Perfect Family club! (Marilee and I made that club up...now she's a member, and I keep it alive by rectuiting families that I wanna be like! ...maybe someday... ;D) your garden is lookin' good, and your kids are too adoreable for words!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You're yard is going to look so good! I can't wait till Jer gets his butt moving on ours.

Shannon said...

Hey, this is Shannon, Brinn's friend! I use Memory Mixer Viewer V.6! It works really well and has a lot of tutorials! I totally recommend it! And you can print your books through them, so it's usually a lot quicker!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Now I am the sick one...I even missed school yesterday...so we need to postpone our dinner/game night a bit longer...I just don't want others to catch whatever I have...sorry!

Keri said...

Have you filed your taxes yet? If not, give me a call. I just found some info on Utah's tax website that applies to you.

brookiebaby said...

Hi Chizels! :)
Your kids are sooo cute! I'm sure you get that alot, though! I can't believe how big they are!!!!! Hey, I have been trying to get a "counter" to count the number of visits to my blog, but everytime I try to copy the html into my blog's, it says that it's not a complete address. Did you have this problem?????
Take CARE!!!
LUVS!