Trunk-or-Treat! These two are so cute! Dan had to work this night so I took the kids by myself. Porter was much faster than we were so he made the rounds like three times. Sorry everyone. Hallies bag was so big but she wanted to carry it on her own. You can see that its almost as big as she is, and it was dragging the ground.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted by The Chizel Family at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
VEry cute costumes for very cute kids!!!
is her hair pink? so cute!
So fun! Let's plan a game night for when we come home for Christmas!
Your kids looked really cute!! It looks like you had fun. Dan what is your email address? I have a funny picture that I want to send you. I think you'll get a kick out of it.
AWESOME costumes! they are both getting so big! what a cute little family!
I enjoy reading your blog and I wanted to let you know that I have set my blog to private. Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com
oh, their costumes are so cute!
Post a Comment