Trying to hand out the party favors
So, after the friend party we had a family party, but I have no idea what happened to those picutures. I guess in all the comotion I forgot to take any. So you don't get to see his super cool hotwheels cake. We also had a combined birthday for me and Dan the next week but didn't take any pictures of that either. So there you go, the month of November in birthdays! Dans birthday is really on monday so maybe we will get some pictures:)

3 comments:
you are a cute mommy
Hey ? for you... Does your live traffic feed ever freak you out?
So quite a bit of people outside of the US are checking my family out. Have you had that B4? I don't even know anyone out side of Utah.
man, you guys have the coolest parties with the bouncer and all! Where do you rent that from?
Post a Comment