Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hooray!

Hooray, finally a new post with pictures! I haven't posted anything with pictures for a while, I have been working on my blog book and didn't want to have to delete any pages from my blog, so violla I have FINALLY uploaded my book. Hopefully I can get back into blogging again. I really love my book that I am making, I tell you it is soo much easier, faster than scrapbooking and the book won't fall apart while the kiddos look through the pages a million times over. It is totally my motovation for blogging, so sorry if my blog turns more into a personal journal. Well, I will try to get everything caught up this week, so check back for LOTS of updates!

1 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Hi! It's Tim's wife :) My husband went to HS with your husband. Just curious--what program did you use to make your book? I have been wanting to do one so bad but the only program I know of no longer supports blogger! :( If you could let me know what you did, I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it! kellygirl562@gmail.com
Thanks a million times over!