Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My handsom little guy







I LOVE these pictures of Porter, he is growing up too fast!



7 comments:

Rachael said...

AWESOME PICS! you are really getting this photography thing down! Woo! I love all the new pics but, my favorite one is with Porter's head tilted back!

Krista Dearden said...

Great candid shots! I agree with Rachael, you are definitely getting this photography thing down.

Lily said...

Great shots!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Those are great shots - Porter is getting SO big!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids in cute pictures! I love the bathtub ones with the water coming out of his mouth :)

Dana P said...

Wow! He is getting SO big! I love his haircut too! I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss talking to you!! :)

Blake and Leslie said...

Hi Dan and Tynelle! I like your family picture it's way cute! I think Porter looks like Dan and Hallie looks like Tynelle. His and hers, cute kids. Hope all is well!