Friday, March 20, 2009

Guess who?

Guess who is Potty-trained?? Yes, that is right, Hallie is! Hooray NO MORE DIAPERS!

18 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That is so cool! I am seriously so impressed!

Tim & Nancy said...

Lucky! She is so adorable, I love the hair.

Ellie said...

Nice Job! I love life without diapers.

Tiffani Warner said...

congrats! can't wait for that day.

Rachael said...

Cute picture! And I couldn't believe it when my mom told me about her!!

Dana P said...

Okay Tynelle, I would have traded the early delivery for early potty training!!! That is SOOOO awesome!! Seriously, I am so envious!

Amy said...

No way! I have been half heartedly sitting Lily on the potty thinking "we'll ease into it, but there's no way she's ready". Well, your little Hallie totally proves me wrong! Good work! Also, cute hair.

Nicole said...

rock on! that's so awesome! in 2 months we will have 3 in diapers. we tried with bryce about 6 months ago, but it just didn't go well at all. we'll try again a couple months after the baby is born...i sometimes wonder if noemi (at 18mo) is more ready than bryce...we'll just have to see!
ps. glad you left a comment on our blog...i don't know if i would have found yours otherwise! :)

Lily said...

Awesome!

Kirsten said...

Yay! Hee hee. Oh she is so cute I miss all of you!

Tammy said...

no way! I am soooo jealous! she isn't even two yet is she??

wendy said...

I still can't believe it! Ya for smart girls! ;@

RhettandCass said...

i know we really really do. We always say we are going to but it never works out. lets do it!! It's been forever since i've seen you.

Jo said...

Congrats on no more diapers!!

Tiffani Warner said...

I am trying to do some advertising for my Salon would you mind just adding us as a friend to help people see it more.... Thanks
http://yoursalon.blogspot.com/

RhettandCass said...

you have the cutest kids!! I'm so happy that the weather is getting warmer...i think its getting closer to lake powell time, dont cha think? We need to make sure we go the same time this year (i'm totally blaming my family for not telling me when you went last year) lol! jk. So i'm getting ready to have a friend shower soon, in a few weeks. I would love it if you could come. Can i get your address? I'm sure you and your mom will be invited to our family one too, but i wanted to make sure you got an invite to my friend one:)

Lacie said...

Tynelle, my mom said she saw you and you wanted access to my blog. Email me at lacie@pocolocosw.com and I will send you an invite

Lacie

Kristyn said...

Way to go to the Hallie! I'm not even pushing Thacks to get potty trained. My friend told me she waited till her son just basically potty trained himself b/c he saw all his friends had underwear. Sounds good to me! Our attempts in the past were a no-go anyway.

So I came on here to see pics from your trip, but nothing! Wish we lived closer so then we could have seen you guys while you were in the same state as us. But I hope you guys had fun, road trips are always a blast. Except for when kids scream the whole time. Ugh. Glad most of that is behind us with Thacks.

I think of you every time I pull out my Bosch by the way! Still can't make bread, but I sure love some of the other things I learned at those classes.