Saturday, June 20, 2009

Porter's first camping trip

sorry rach, blogger didn't upload these in the right order. So rach is sneeking the pineapple.....

Porter loved to swing in the hammock, he was in heaven!


This is better than carving in the tree right?











My "ponytail" drawing. Him and 9 drew for a LONG time!




















These pics were taken in the complete darkness, I was experimenting with my camera so if they are a little blurry you know why








Porter's first camping trip, he was in totall bliss the whole time. We had dinner at 10:30 ah the joys of camping. It was completly dark when I took these pics too.



















Who wants a hot dog?? I do, I just didn't get a picture of them raising their hands at the same time





















































BUSTED!!




















Our super yummy dinner, who needs tachanos?













yumm...



































I wanted to show porter where we were, anyone else know?



















up on top! I love this place because we are completly on top, the kids can run and we can see them forever because it is so open up here.




















Hallie followed 3 EVERYWHERE she went! So cute, although I think 3 wanted some alone time by the end of the trip.











































We saw a bald eagle!
















































5 comments:

jennie said...

looks like a fun trip!

p.s. i would also like a hot dog... :)

Tammy said...

sweet bald eagle. That looks like way fun!

Ashley and Josey said...

Hey Tynelle this is Ashley Kerby, just wanted to let you know I have a blog now. I set it to private though. So if you want me to add you to it send me your email address to ashleyk_19@hotmail.com

BJ said...

this is jennie boothe wilson. I went to school with Dan and have been doing the class blog and facebook group. I am just trying to find out who is going to be in charge of the reunion for next year so that i can know who to give the contact information to, or if they need help in any other way. Please have him contact me soon. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

those are gorgeous pictures! I especially like the ones in the dark...I want to learn how to do that! It's great to see what you guys are doing even though I'm so far away...hope it's not too long before we get to see your family again :)