Today was a very productive day! I love these days. I ran 4 1/2 miles this morning, detailed the car, washed the car, cleaned all three bathrooms, cleaned and made all our rooms and beds, vacuumed, dusted and mopped the kitchen floor, changed the oil, and every posted on the blog all before 10:30 this morning! yeah, I know. Mmm the smell of bleach and vanilla. Can't get better than that! Sorry to rub it in. And I promise to update the blog soon! I have soo much to tell all of you!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHEW! Now I need a nap! *wink*
You GO GIRL!!
Could you tell me where you get all that energy. I could really use some.
oh man! How do you have the energy? I'm with Heather, I need a nap just thinking about it. I don't think that's possible all before 10:30??
Post a Comment