Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preschool Adventures to the Red Barn!

Porter's preschool class took their annual field trip to the Red Barn in Santaquin, if you haven't been there you definatly need to take the trip




I had to take a couple pics of the mountains I know I will be missing those in a few months


Our friends Nichole and Bryce



Last year Porter was the last one to choose a pumpkin I was excited when he jumped off the wagon and was first to pick one. Then he changed his mind several times before he choose his original pumpkin.

cheese'n it up!

Nope not this one, it has bumps on it. So sad while he was choosing a pumpkin he picked one so hard it bumped him pretty hard on the face, he kept saying, "I don't want to cry, I don't want to cry"

Listening how to pick an apple



Yummy......Apples.......pie, crumble, icecream, crisp, cider.....oh the possiblities

"Porter, show me your apple"
Mom, I am really busy with my pet lady bug, but here is a picture if you must take one:)

Yes, Porter would rather play with his ladybug than eat a delicous apple or smile for the picture
What a cute group of kids!
Apple cider doughnuts! So good!


And of course we had to finish the day with some fabulous icecream!

Thanks Porter for letting me come on your fieldtrip! We had a great time
















6 comments:

Rachael said...

LOVE all the pictures!!!!

Lily said...

So cute! Great pics!

Tammy said...

love the pics, they look great. it was so fun! So sad that you don't get to join next year!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

You take awesome pictures! Your kids are adorable!

Nicole said...

how fun! i may have to steal a few of these pix for our blog, please! :) i forgot my camera that day, but it sure was fun! we're going to try to go tomorrow with all the kids!
i hear you about missing the mountains...i missed seeing them more than i missed my home when i was on the mission! good thing you have family and friends you'll have to come visit and you can get your fix!

Nicole said...

oh, thanks! i just figured i'd take a few from your blog...if there are a couple more extra cute ones-maybe with bryce in them- an email would be much appreciated...but only if it isn't too much trouble! :) thanks so much!