Well we did it, we moved from our house. I was so sad to leave, I love that house, I loved everything about it. I feel like we just moved in, time goes by so fast. I also can't believe how much stuff we aquired while we were there. We are excited to move to Florida in January but until then we are staying at my parents house in one bedroom with our boxes of stuff piled in every corner of their house. Today was good, we took a day to get some rest and recovery after the last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So, are you renting your house or did you sell it?
So sad you guys are moving! And I never made it down the the yard sale. I waited for the sink but it never showed up. :p
Moving is exciting but tons of work!! When do you leave for Florida? What are you doing with your house (renting or selling)? Times has passes quickly and so with the time in Florida. Good luck with everything
I'm sad that you are leaving. So is Connor. We are going to start preschool again next Tuesday! We'll see how it goes, but I'm ready to get started again. I love teaching during Halloween. Lots of fun stuff.
Noooo!!! I am so sad. we need to get together before you officially leave us in the dust.
aww, darn! so sad to see you guys go. Moving is such a hastle, but at least you have family around. No wonder your house has looked so quiet. My kids loved seeing Porter out there when we would drive by.
Wow, I can't believe you are already moved out! We miss you guys and hope that all went well with the move!!
Post a Comment