Porter and Hallie playing "house" Hallie is so funny, she gets so excited to go inside when Porter answers the door.
Just looking through the window---below, porter is holding hallie so she can see outside
Porter loves to make huts. They usually consists of blankets stretched across the couch, or in a corner with the bean bags, but this time we had a big box. Dan cut out a door and windows and even made a door bell. Porter loves his new house. He is so good and invites Hallie over, but she has to ring the door bell first. Here are a couple of pictures of them playing "house". Not to mention that he has insisted on sleeping in there the last two nights.

7 comments:
So cute! I actually used to be the same way with huts! :) On the 19th, we actually have a bunch of friends coming over that night at 5pm, but if you want to do a morning session, I'd be glad to watch your cute kids! Then maybe we could do an early lunch! I feel bad, because I dont' think that I will get to see you as long as I would like, but anytime before 5-ish is great! let me know! I'm so honored you asked! :)
That's sooo cute that they are playing together. What a good big brother he is.
how fun! i remember i loved playing with boxes...what kid doesn't right? i love seeing sibling interact together and see how they just adore each other...until they get older!
Okay, so this is so lame. I have a syntax review that was just scheduled for Thursday night. I promise we are rarely this busy, but the semester ends this week so the last couple of weeks have just been nuts. Anyway, I forgot to program your number into our phone, so I just decided to write you this way for now. I will call my Mom later today and get your number so that I can call you too. I'm so sorry! What are you doing Friday night? We don't have any plans then... yet... :)
That is too cute! How great is it that they play so well together!?! You must be a great mommy!
Hi! I'm having stress about Saturday. I really, really, REALLY, want to watch your kids, but I just found out that I'm supposed to be at a short seminar in Richfield, it's offered in the morning and afternoon, so I could wait and go in the afternoon, but I also just found out that Ryan (who is coaching Snow's football team) has a football scrimmage with the team at 2pm, so I would miss that if I went to the conference in the afternoon. I feel bad, because I feel like I need to be there to support him, because it's his first game, so I probably need to go to the seminar in the morning. I hate telling you that I will watch your kids, then going back on it, but so much is dropping in my lap right now with work....If you can't work anything else out, let me know, and I will try to figure something out. let me know... Also, the Yardley Inn and Spa in Manti is a nice Bed and Breakfast...
These are really cute!! I did create my blogspot so now you have to show me how to use. The address is mikeandamyerdy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment