Monday, April 21, 2008

A day at the park






we took advantage of the warm weather this last week and enjoyed a day at the park, I know it has taken me a little long to post them, but better late than never!


7 comments:

Tammy said...

love the pic of porter going down the slide, that's nice. Also that wedding picture on the side is really cute with your hubby jumping. Nice shots!

Brinn said...

your pictures are looking great!

Keri said...

So I was going to say, "I love the picture of Porter coming down the slide", but Tammy already said it!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Hallie's face in in the last pic is CLASSIC!

Ellie said...

i love kite flying! when i was visiting we took the kids outside and they had a blast flying kites...it's amazing what a $1.00 at wal-mat does for kids. cute pics of porter as well.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of your kids they are darling i lovethe one of porter going down the slide

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love these pictures! Happy Mother's Day!