Hopefully Aaron and Chelsea won't mind that I post these pictures on my blog. But I am so excited for them! and I know that my sister-in-laws will want to see these pictures so here ya go.
Aaron asked us to help him set up the romantic dinner. It was so fun! we set it up in the gazebo with flowers, candle light, goblets, the whole works, picked up the dinner from Ottovios and had it waiting for them to arrive. When they were done we secretly cleaned it up while he went inside and proposed. I secretly took pictures (they will love it later) hopefully for now they don't kill me for doing that.

13 comments:
Dan! This site is great! I love finding old friends from high school. HOw are you? How's life? What's been going on the last 8 years??? Tonya Ernst
tynelle, I am so glad that you took pictures! I am sure that they will be happy!!!! That is awesome that you guys helped out; everything looked perfect. I loved the tulips
That's awesome! I'm so glad for blogs, because otherwise we'd so be in the dark about everything! Will you let us know when they have a date? My favorite is the last picture when he's hugging her but, she's still checking out the ring! Can't say that I didn't do the exact same thing! :)
Thanks!
Mom told me all about it--I am so dang glad you posted it! They are so beautiful. You guys did such a great job--the flowers are beautiful just everything youguys did is perfect!!!!
P.S. I want these pcitures. I really want to make the movie that we can show at the reception!!!
I don't know them, but I love that you took pictures of the action. I'm sure they will love it!
those photo's are great. I'm sure they will appreciate them in years to come especially.
Like I said earlier, you are such a good sister-in-law. These pictures are so cute and you did such a good job with the dinner.
TENDERNESS!!! how cute is he?! I'm sure they will LOVE the pictures now, and later! AWWWW I'm all teary just thinkin' about it and I don't even know them!!
Where were these taken? The place looks awesome. Great photos too!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the last photo! You need to photo shop it in closer for them!! Too sweet!! It is so "the moment" of him hugging her to tight 'cause she said yes...and her staring at the ring in awe! LOVE IT!! Thanks for the warm fuzzies this morning!
cute! I too love the last one, how true is that?! I think we all did that! ha ha.
from reading other comments i think everyone loves the last pic...so adorable. great job at putting it all together!
Post a Comment