Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Super DAD!!

My husband is AMAZING! As many of you know I teach swimming lessons. The first day I was nervous about leaving Hallie for so long and worried that she would not take a bottle for Dan. Well, little did I know that I have a super husband. When I came home the table was set and a gourmet lunch was on the table! I thought that was so nice of him, then I walked up stairs and noticed that the stairs had been vacuumed, wow, oh no, not just the stairs the whole house! Then he had cleaned all three bathrooms! And to top it off the kids where happy as peaches! The next day I came home another gourmet lunch was waiting for me, plus he had mopped the kitchen floor and did EVERY single article of laundry, washed, folded and put away! And the kids where totally happy and loving spending time with daddy. Thanks Dan for being a wonderful husband. It sure makes it easier for me to leave when I know you do such a GREAT job. You are amazing!

7 comments:

Lily said...

Wow- that's so cool. Lucky girl you are!

Gasaway Family said...

Holy Cow, you need to have Dan give Brad some advice in the cleaning area. The thought would just NEVER occur to him. You are a very lucky girl!

Ellie said...

so nice! gotta love the husbands right?

so did you try the Dr. Browns bottles?

Chad Bennett said...

WHOA! now you are definitely a lucky girl. That is just crazy? Glad things are going well. I gotta find a time to visit you!

Tammy said...

ok that last one was me, tammy, sorry

Rachael said...

I am so glad to hear that my brother is pulling his weight! When are we going to do Mexican and Portugese food night--Lynne told me all about it? And where were you Sunday!!??

Wanderingfamilies said...

What a keeper! How are swim lessons going?! Can I just tell you that I have been amazed with all I have been able to accomplish this summer already?! But I am starting to miss the water - perhaps I would miss it more if it were warm outside and WE were teaching together! ;-)