I just came upon your blog by accident. I love to see the love in the faces of those kids.
I see the picture of your marriage in front of an LDS Temple. I do not know which one.
Down farther, I see what appears to be a picture with Spanish Fork Canyon in the background. Front Mountain to the right. I know it well, I think. I am from Benjamin and now live in Elk Ridge.
My wife and I have been bloggers for some time now and enjoy our family blog with all eleven children who are now all over the world. So see what you have started?
Keep it up and good luck. (See our blog, Motley Crew, at mcclarkies.blogspot.com.)
Dan and I were married October 2003 and have been having the time of our lives. We have two beautiful children, Porter 3 and Hallie 8 months. Life is bliss!
6 comments:
I just came upon your blog by accident. I love to see the love in the faces of those kids.
I see the picture of your marriage in front of an LDS Temple. I do not know which one.
Down farther, I see what appears to be a picture with Spanish Fork Canyon in the background. Front Mountain to the right. I know it well, I think. I am from Benjamin and now live in Elk Ridge.
My wife and I have been bloggers for some time now and enjoy our family blog with all eleven children who are now all over the world. So see what you have started?
Keep it up and good luck. (See our blog, Motley Crew, at mcclarkies.blogspot.com.)
Jim Clark
Hallie is so adoreable! I bet Porter had fun!
Where is Thomas located? My little cousin is obsessed with him!!! He would love to go see Thomas!
It was fun hanging out yesterday. Thanks for the tasty cinnamon rolls. They were great. Cute pictures. See you tomorrow night.
your children are so beautiful. I bet they had so much fun riding the train. We really need to get together and have a game night soon. nancy
Same question as Dari, where is Thomas? There are lots of boys I know that would love to go see him.
Post a Comment