Monday, June 23, 2008

S'mores

our totally awesome FHE treat. Porter didn't get to come camping with us so we had to make him a s'more when he got home. We improvised a little with the fire and used the stove top. Brilliant I tell ya. No smoke smell when you are done either!!
Hallie Loves them too
Dan cooling off his marshmellow

umm, need I say more?? I love S'mores!!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

fun!! I will post the camping pics soon so you can have them for your site

jennie said...

HEY! I'm jealous! next time you make smores in your kitchen call me! we need a movie night soon! I haven't seen you in forever!

Tammy said...

I almost made some smores last night too! Yum!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I really wanted a S'more yesterday, but just had a cold marshmallow instead. That last picture of the S'more looks really weird. I am not going to say exactly what I think it looks like.

brookiebaby said...

What a good idea. I love smores, but don't go camping nearly enough to get them...good solution! :) I'm sure the kids loved it!

Ellie said...

We were just talking about camping and how I took living in Utah for granted. I wish I would have gone more often...why didnt I!!! How fun! Smores always remind me of my sis Ashly...she more than loves them. Looks good!

Aaron & Chelsea said...

so.....:) i set up a blog for aaron and I, im still trying to figure it out! I dont know how to add you guys as "friends" or whatever you call it on here! Im a little confuused!!