Friday, October 17, 2008

Baking 101

you never know what adventure you'll get while cooking with Annie. So we wanted to make sugar cookies together and I thought we could each make a batch since they are hard work and I love to eat them all. Annie was making hers I was making mine, minding my own business when all of a sudden a SPOON came flying out of Annie's bosch and hit me in the head! Notice she is using a spoon to scrape her bowl. Warning NEVER use a spoon in a moving bosch, it will fly out and maybe poke out an eye!!
We were laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. Yes, that is egg and yogurt. what a lovely combination to have all over. I swear it was worse than the pics looks. but we still love annie.
Cambria is helping cut out the cookies. What a fun time

4 comments:

Lacie said...

Tynelle, that looks like fun! I didnt know you got braces again,you had such pretty teeth!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Did you get braces?! You look AMAZING, by the way! I need to get in shape...and I better get cracking on it swim lessons will be here for I realize it! ;-)

Joel and Jessie said...

ha ha...pretty funny!! Jessie

~~heather said...

That looks like a blast! I will have to remember that about the spoons! Bwahahaha!!