Porter's Preschool took a field trip to the Red Barn. Eating the yummy doughnuts
Porter and his friend Chloe, they are best buds in school
Porter and Chloe running to get the baby pumpkins
MOM, Look at all these pumpkins! Porter had such a hard time deciding which pumpkin to choose
The class back at the wagon with all their pumkins
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by The Chizel Family at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love that place! Isn't it fun!
I love the Red Barn. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Ah, no fair,I want to go get pumpkins too.
Wow tynelle, your son is so big, and I have never even seen him!!! I found your blog and brinns page, totally cute!
at first I was happy that I didn't have to go with the preschool field trip, but now I am sad that I missed out on all the fun. It was fun to take the kids last year!
Post a Comment