She loves her wings. I couldn't resist buying them at the dollar store
She is sampling all of the pears before we can them.
yum, yum this one is so yummy!
Peek-a-boo! Where did everyone go?
Dan, Tynelle, Porter, Hallie
She loves her wings. I couldn't resist buying them at the dollar store
She is sampling all of the pears before we can them.
yum, yum this one is so yummy!
Posted by The Chizel Family at 12:07 PM
7 comments:
so cute!
Okay Tynelle, she is SO cute! I love the wings!
Darling!!! Jessie
what a doll! man I wish they had those wings at the dollar store when we were little!
i am so impressed by your garden, you are awesome tynelle
Girls have quite the love for dressing up at a young age. Hallie is really cute and looks like you enjoy having a little girl to doll up.
HAHA. Now I know what you are talking about:) She is such a doll, though! I can't wait to see her again this weekend!
Post a Comment