Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Feasts!

Playing "A cow pooped in the forest" with my mom's family. Thanks Chels for teaching us that game. We laughed SO hard!

Thanksgiving at Nana's house



Porter LOVES to ride horses, thanks marc and rachael for letting him ride
Hallie eating homemade ice cream



Its our tradition that we make apple turkeys




Rachael had the tables set so nice, with a name tag for everyone






Our table





Shoes please!







What?








We had such a good Thanksgiving, we got to share it with all of our family. Dan had to work after Rachael's house so I went on with my family to Nana's then to the Widmer family. We had THREE thanksgivings! What a fun day.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay, thanks for the pics! I didn't have any of the tables so that was great!

Tammy said...

three thanksgivings! That's nuts. I was stuffed and done with one! What is the cow pooped game? I gotta learn that.