Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving paintballing!

I don't know about you, but I don't want those eyes looking for me! Aaron waiting for the hit.

Oh yeah, paintball girlies

So, I don't know what is with the strange expression on my face in both of these pics, hey remember I just had my wisdom teeth out and my face is still numb, give me some credit ok.



Kirsten showing off her weapon


I love how his cheeks get so rosy when he is cold, what a handsome guy. Do you see where he got hit? (hint, check his mask)
We had such a blast. Thanks Rach for watching our kids. I'll watch the kids next time so you can go.




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Sweet pic of Aaron!!!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

that look so fun! Andrew LOVES paint ball! I have never done it, but now that i see that girls do it, maybe i will try it out!

Dana P said...

I used to go paintballing all the time in high school! I miss it!! Next time you go give me a call, I would love a reason to shoot Mark sometimes! :) It looks like you guys really had fun!!

Kirsten said...

We all look pretty much awesome! I mean check out my pajama pants yeah! Totally hard core paintballer. Booyah!

brookiebaby said...

So fun! You guys are so lucky that you all live so close to each other to do fun things like that!!! I'm jealous! Hope you're little mouth is feeling all better now!! :)