Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That's how you'll know......


HE LOVES YOU! Yes, Yes, my dears my husband is the greatest ever. He pampers me so much. And yes, he did paint those snowflakes:)

11 comments:

Lily said...

oh, so cute!

Tiffani Warner said...

Holy crap! that is amazing. Will he do mine? LOL

Amy said...

Wow, he IS amazing! You always have the cutest toenails. (Is that compliment, or what?) Jeff and I are coming to Utah TODAY. Let's play games!

RhettandCass said...

WOW! Im impressed! I want mine done too..haha! I would have Rhett try mine but im a little nervous of what they will look like after.

Rachael said...

OK, it is official! You and Chelsea are a lucky couple of girls!!!!

jennie said...

love that picture! what an awesome hubby! :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

holy crud! That looks awesome!

Rochelle said...

Wow, if his current career doesn't work out, looks like he has a back up!!!

Dana P said...

He painted those? I don't know ANYONE that could do that!

Tammy said...

wow! that would NEVER happen at my house!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

........your whipped.......LOL! Im just teasin tynelle i just couldnt help myself! He is so sweet to you! But it sounded so funny!