My kids are in love with the movie bolt. I can't even count how many times we have watched it this week. Porter has been doing "chores" like folding his own laundry and making his bed and picking up his toys. He finally reached his goal on his poster and this is what he chose to get as a reward. The kids have slept with their bolt dogs every night since.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
BOLT!
My kids are in love with the movie bolt. I can't even count how many times we have watched it this week. Porter has been doing "chores" like folding his own laundry and making his bed and picking up his toys. He finally reached his goal on his poster and this is what he chose to get as a reward. The kids have slept with their bolt dogs every night since.
Posted by The Chizel Family at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know all the words to the song where they are traveling. I think my kids watched it every day for two weeks until we took it back to Blockbuster (and Mommy hid it before that!!)
Post a Comment