Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Sushi Party

"my friends and my family will be gathered all around me"

We love grandma!


CHEESE!










Dan loves to make sushi, Aaron and chelsea are giving their order.












This was a big moment for jessie, her first taste of sushi! Yeah, she didn't like it so much, but she still gets credit for being brave!







I like this picture for a couple of reasons: 1st Hi Aaron & Chelsea you two are cute!
2nd It shows my "tight lips" for which I have no idea.
and best of all it shows how nervous and timid Jessie was about trying the sushi!








We love to have everyone over to our house for little get togethers, especially when it is something that only we make.





















My kind of ingredients!










5 comments:

Krista Dearden said...

Yummy, yummy! The rolls look fabulous. Great job! I hope mine turn out that good, if I ever get around to making any.

brookiebaby said...

UM..Why were WE NOT INVITED?? :) I'm sooo offended! :) ha ha! You guys and sushi makes me think of when you were soooooo super sweet and brought me sushi on bedrest! That made my week! :) My mom still asks for the recipes...can we get them sometime? Love you guys!!!

Tammy said...

oh, I don't know if I could do sushi, too fishy for me. That's awesome that he can make it! Was Dan's bro there or his twin?

Lacie said...

Your house is so cute!! looks like lots of fun!

Tiffani Warner said...

Well they look good but we tried Happy Sumo on Sat. & didn't like it to much! I was a fun experience though:)