Friday, May 8, 2009

May I take your order please?

We play a little game called, "May I take your order Please?" The kids LOVE to play, they can order anything they want to eat and the chef will make it for them. They like it best when daddy cooks because he has a funny acent when he plays.

This is Porter's new pose everytime I take a picture, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this pose:)Yeah, I don't know where he got it from.


A "taco time" and chocolate milk, yum, yum! Hallie is so cute, she has to always be caring something this time it is her scarf.

4 comments:

jennie said...

ha ha ha we used to play a game like that when we were little! for some odd reason we called it "Hold the Spaghetti Pie..." the waitress would take our order and then we'd invite her to eat lunch with us... you're kids will remember this forever!

Lacie said...

I cant believe how much porter looks like your brothers when they were young!!!!

Wanderingfamilies said...

What a fun family idea! I am stealing it!

Rachael said...

You two are such fun and great parents!!!!! Love it!!!