Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its official, Naples Florida it is


8 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow! Glad I read your blog so I am up to date out here!!!! Did you see our TV debut? http://connect2utah.com/content/health/story?cid=45592

Natty + Tacia said...

How fun! Congrats on the acceptance :)

RhettandCass said...

What a good choice. Florida!! I think i just might have to come and visit while your there :)

wendy said...

Congrats on the decision. Rachael said you were hoping for Florida. I know your family will miss you all but, good luck.

Tiffani Warner said...

I bet you guys will love it. When do you leave? That will be so fun to live by the beach! Good luck:)

Tammy said...

wouldn't it be nice if you could live right there on that beach! sweet! Florida has great winters!!!

Kristyn said...

So I want to hear more!! Why Florida?? When are you guys moving?? And you'll be renting out your SF house?

Congrats you guys! I think that is awesome! Go Dan!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am jealous...warm sunshine and swimming everyday!!!!