Thursday, August 6, 2009

WE"RE MOVING FOR ANESTHESIA SCHOOL

For those of you that don't know yet, Dan got into two anesthesia schools; one in Asheville North Carolina and the other in Naples Florida. We are excited but now we have about a week to decide where we will spend the next few years. Dan will get a great education at both places so we just have to decide what will be the best for us; up in the green mountains of Asheville or the tropical plains of Naples.

13 comments:

jennie said...

HOOOORAAYYY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! good luck deciding!

RhettandCass said...

That's so exciting!! I know you secretly want Florida...lol!!

Unknown said...

Congrats for you! What are you going to do with your house? Hopefully we will see you again!

Keri said...

Congratulations...that's pretty exciting! I ran past your house Monday & wondered what you were up to. You'll have to let us know where you decide. Asheland sounds like a fine place to me, though. :)

Lacie said...

Congrats, that is exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...I think NC would be such a cool place to live- I'd want to move out that way if we could, so I'm excited for you guys. :) Good luck with everything!

Tiffani Warner said...

That's awesome! We will miss you guys. Are kids won't have anyone to play with at the family parties:( I would go to Florida for sure. How soon will you guys have to move? Good luck!
P.S. You will have a blog more so we can see your cute kids!

Brinn said...

congrats, you will love the south!

Dana P said...

I have lived in Florida. It is beautiful, but I hear NC is even better. Either way you will have the ocean! Congrats Tynelle, but you will be greatly missed!! :)

Tammy said...

congratulations! I am sad to see you guys go, but I'm sure it will be great! Good luck!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

if you gfo to florida maybe we will come see ya lol!

Kristyn said...

Soooo exciting!!! Good luck with the deciding and everything else!! Can't wait to hear the updates!

Kim said...

So, I saw a link to your blog on Mardi's and totally checked it out! I hope you don't mind if I keep reading so I can see all the fun adventures that moving will take you on! Good luck and congrats!