*Memories*
I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories.
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Memories
Posted by The Chizel Family at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I remember teaching you in Young Women's and how you were always so respectful in class. I also remember how special I felt when you cam to me for advice when you and Dan were first married.
Also, I am so proud of Hallie's hairdo!!!
ya I gotta say Pasadena!!
Whenever I think of you I remember eating lunch at your house during High School. I always remember you making grilled cheese sandwiches, but you had to have the craft singles! I can still hear you telling us that you know it is gross and you can make us ones with real cheese.
You only said one so there ya go, but I have a ton more! You are so fun and cute, I just love ya.
Honestly, I haven't known you that long, but I have to say that from the first time I met you, I liked you right away! I have always felt so comfortable talking to you! You have such an awesome personality! I feel like you've been a cousin forever! :)
LUVS!
remember when brittany, me and you started our own Babysitters club when we were like 11? ha ha... great times.
one of my favorite memories of you is the time we took a walk up the canyon right before you got married...I have always loved how a month can pass with out seeing you, and we can still talk and laugh like we're in middle school! you're the best!
but I need to be better about calling you more often... I'll work on that!
Swim lessons...need I say more?!
I remember when you used to come hang out with me in nursery. You were the cutest pregnant girl ever!!
I remember when I first moved to Payson in Junior High you were in my foods class. I was kind of shy and I didn't know anyone and you asked me to sit with you at lunch. Then you asked me to sleep over on Friday. I think Ashlyn and Sarah slept over as well. I just remember staying up really late and then getting woken up by your brothers in the morning. You were the first sleep over I had in Payson. I also remember we would go to brush our teeth everyday after lunch in the seminary building. And I remember one day while we were walking over there, I was trying to teach you how to make yourself burp. We got caught by one of the teachers and were both very embarrased. :)
when you forgot my name at church, after knowing for how long now?!
Post a Comment