I went on my first bridal shoot on Saturday. Chelsea was amazing to work with and her pictures turned out beautifully. Here is a preview of her bridals.....enjoy!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Tynelle, Porter, Hallie
Posted by The Chizel Family at 3:17 PM
10 comments:
So, wait...Did you take these pics? They are beautiful!
Wow, those are great. Good job!!
These are awesome! I am so proud of my little photographer!
way to go Tynelle! she looks beautiful!
I didn't even know that you were into photography. They look so good. I don't know if you want to photograph my belly it is out of control j/k. Do you do newborns?
lets plan a time to do ours
WOW! I didn't know you were such a photographer! Beautiful!
so did you take all those photos?? That is awesome. They look great. Where did you take them? I didn't know you like to take pictures, that's great!
Tynelle that is fantastic--good job!!!
be-u-ti-ful!
Post a Comment