Friday, July 18, 2008

vacation buddies

so, dan and I have the vacation itch, we really want to go somewhere and would love to have the company of some friends!! We don't really care where we go, we've talked about disneyland, cruise, kids, no kids...whatever we don't care we just want to go!!! So if you would like to catch the vacation bug COME WITH US!!! it will be so much fun!!

6 comments:

Lily said...

We have the vacation itch to. We decided were going to Southern California (where shawn is from) on August 1. I think were either going to Disneyland or Knotts Berry Farm. I am dying to get away again. Of course were going to hit up Laguna Beach to!

Tim & Nancy said...

wish I could come on a vay- cay with ya but I am about to explode any day now.

Unknown said...

Any time you want to travel to Alaska, you have a place to stay!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We have tons of skymiles we need to use. We just don't want to spend a ton of money when we are there.

Tammy said...

the grants are doing Disney, but I think it is in September

Karen said...

Yeah, we are going to Disneyland the second week of September! Come along! We would LOVE it!