very cute! hey, sorry I missed your call yesterday, we had a pretty crazy day. Anyways I recommend just looking in bridal magazines, photographer websites, etc to get some inspiration. Also, have her do the same so you can see what style she likes. hope this helps! good luck!
Dan and I were married October 2003 and have been having the time of our lives. We have two beautiful children, Porter 3 and Hallie 8 months. Life is bliss!
10 comments:
very cute! hey, sorry I missed your call yesterday, we had a pretty crazy day. Anyways I recommend just looking in bridal magazines, photographer websites, etc to get some inspiration. Also, have her do the same so you can see what style she likes. hope this helps! good luck!
Hey tynelle, its so cute, she looked so sweet at church today, check outour blog too
she is so cute!!! I miss seeing you guys at church.
ADORABLE!! I'm still waiting to be able to do something with Jenna's hair. And I'm Nancy...this ward split is harder than I thought it would be!
I can't believe you got her to sit still for that one. Look how long her hair is, that's awesome!
way to go Tynelle! she is adoreable!
Way Cute, I'm excited to be able to put ponytails in Kate's hair!
I wish I could do more than a ponytail - I'll need you to teach me!
Great job! Isn't doing your own Daughters hair so fun and creative? :)
LOL! I love it. I am sad we only got to see you guys for a minute that Sunday.
Post a Comment