Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer time fun

Hallie is cruising along the coffee table
Porter and his friend caden are best buds, I spared you the slobber pictures
a little excited about the candy necklace, he he he
Classic.....HONK!!!!
Isn't she so beautiful????

July is my favorite month and I hate to see it come to an end. I love the lazy days of summer and not having a care in the world, well almost.

5 comments:

jennie said...

Porter looks exctly like you and your brothers, and Hallie is getting so big! how much more beautiful can she get?!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That picture of porter in the back of Kayden's car is HILARIOUS!!!

Lily said...

Wow Halle is so big now. What a cutie- looks like her Mom.

Rachael said...

I am so glad mom gave you guys that car!! They love it--how adorable. And the pics above are so cute too! Love blogging so I can see all your pics!

Tay and Liz said...

We love your blog! Those pictures are so cute and funny!!