Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blogging VS Facebook

So, I have decided that you are either a facebook person or a blogger person. I am defintaly a blogger! I can't figure out how in the world to use facebook. who knows though maybe with a training session I may get hooked.

3 comments:

~~heather said...

ditto. I think it is for the young how have nothing better to do or something! All those "pokes" and things? good grief! The grief just to get to some concrete info on my friends was annoying!

I am addicted to blogging myself. :D It's simple. And that is all I have time for! LOL!

Karen said...

Did you see that I tagged you on your Valentines post? Well, I did. So be sure to look at my blog to find out what to do!

Rachael said...

Facebook? I am too old for that! I just caught onto the blog thing!
-Rach