I can't wait for summer. Today, we ordered our seeds for our garden. I am so excited to plant them. Maybe someone can help me with this problem. I have been hesitant to post pictures on my blog because after I post them I can't view them on my camera anymore!! Has anyone had problems like this? Help me
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How are you saving your pictures? Do you keep them on your digital card or on the computer. If you;re keeping them on your card you need to see if it automatically deletes the pictures after you upload them. you can keep them on your card or upload your pictures to your computer then upload them here. Oh I have some info on the Nikon D40, send me an email and I'll forward it to you. Amy sorensenal@earthlink.net
Post a Comment