My new craving is a Whopper Shake, Soooooo yummy! Come over and I'll make you one!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Tynelle, Porter, Hallie
My new craving is a Whopper Shake, Soooooo yummy! Come over and I'll make you one!
Posted by The Chizel Family at 10:29 PM
5 comments:
OK, i will. When I have some time!!!
Joel set up a blog site today. I am sure Jessie will be working on getting some family pictures on there.
...just tell me when! about the music, just go to the bottom of my blog, and click on the part of the music player that says Create a Playlist, follow the instructions from there! did I mention that Whoppers are my FAVORITE?!
Where are all the fish pictures???? I think Dan is getting left out here! Ha Ha
We think that would be yummy to eat while playing games next week!? Which day?!
Did you know that Whoppers are my favorite candy? I can't wait to come over and try one!
Post a Comment