all right Karen, this is for you ....
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years ago..
I was fourteen. Hmm...well I was in Jr. High. I can't really think of anything else that was going on at that time.
5 Things that are on my to do list today:
1.Do this "I'ved been tagged post
2.Make cookies
3.Laundry
4.Play board games
5.vacuum my floors
What would I do if I became a millioniare
Go on a cruise or two
buy new clothes for me and my family
put a pool in my backyard
pay off our house
save, save, save
5 jobs that I have had
1.Registrar at Utah Valley Hospital
2.I worked at MIT
3.Swimming Instructor
4.Lifeguard
5.Cherries...yuck!
5 things you don't know about me:
1.I vacuum and febreze my couch once a week
2.I lifeguarded at the community pool while pregnant with Porter...Ha ha funny I know
3.I have a scrapbook room in my closet
4.I've had the same best friend since 1st grade
5.I think the smell of skunk smells good
I tag Rachael and Ella
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I've been tagged!!
Posted by The Chizel Family at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
you are in so much trouble--but i did it anyway!
-Rach
The smell of skunk? YIKES!!
The whole skunk thing is definetly unique...I have never met anyone who actually liked that smell. Ew!
you could have posted a lot more about you and cleaning that people prob don't know. i don't know how you fit it all in!
i tried to make rolls yesterday. i thought of you. they turned out like crap. not because i thought of you though.
lol, you like the smell of skunk.
you really LIKE that smell?! not gonna lie, that is down right disgusting! you make me laugh tynelle! so, I'm heading off to Chicago this weekend, I'll bring ya back a surprise... and then we will have a Office Marathon! and I'll give you your LOOOONG over-due Christmas present... wow...I suck! Love you!
I have a scrapbook room in my closet too, but I don't like the smell of skunk, sorry tynelle :)
Hi Tynelle!
This is Brooke (Daniel's cousin).
Your blog is cute! it's a good way to keep in touch with family! I have never even seen your youngest, and Porter is getting sooooo big! FYI, our blog is ryanandbrookeheath.blogspot
Keep in touch!!!
Take CAre!
Sister's Day sounds good. Yes, we went to the mall. I didn't get anything but K and J did. I just don't have the money right now. I may be getting surgery this week on my knee so I need to wait on any purchases. But, I am always up for sister's day. I am thinking tomorrow might work between 11 and 1.
-Rach
Yuck! Skunk smell!
Skunk eh? You are too funny. I feel like I know you even better. Who is you best friend since 1st grade?
Post a Comment