Friday, February 8, 2008

when you leave the room....


What do your kids do when you leave the room? I heard Porter, Mom! Mom! I am stuck! Help, get me outa here! I came down the stairs to find Porter in Hallies jump up. I was laughing so hard I almost peeded my pants. I was a mean mom and made him pose for a picture before getting him out.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Sydney loves to get in the "bouncy bounce", as she calls it! So funny that you got a picture of Porter in it.

Wanderingfamilies said...

That is not being a mean mom - that's being a smart mom and documenting the funny times! Love it!

jennie said...

I LOVE IT! he's so dang cute! funny picture! plus, also, think about the torture you'll be able to put him through when he gets his first GIRLFRIEND!!! ha ha ha he he he!

Gasaway Family said...

Cute blog! Great picture of Porter, you HAVE to document the funny things kids do.

Tammy said...

I pulled out the jumper for Brighton and Broc picked up Bailey and put her in it. Then he proceeded to swing her through the doorway until she slammed into the wall. The things they do without mom around. Crazy kids!

Brinn said...

Hey Tynelle

Nice to catch up with you finally! Your kids are adorable, congrats on the second one by the way!