Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Times!!

So this week has gone by like a blur. My body is numb and I feel like a zombie. I don't remember what I have done besides wipe noses and rock my baby. Usually I take my kids to the doctor as soon as they get sick, however this time I thought that they just had a cold. Ha ha. Last night I was up with a crying, no screaming baby that would only sleep while I held her upright on my shoulder, every time I would lay her down she would scream and grab her ears. Needless to say we took the first doctor appointment this morning. Turns out she has bronchiolitis caused by RSV which caused a secondary ear infection. Good times. I came home with five 5 antiboitics. The docotor then asked if she had any siblings because they would get it too. good times, good times. so i guess we will be quantine the next few weeks. Turns out it was more than a horrindous cough, runny nose, vomiting burgers, awnry awful cold! Sorry for the details

4 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, I hope that's not what we've got. Jenna's been a pretty sick little girl. Sydney's also sick, but hasn't had it as long & isn't as bad. Oh, I hope she gets better soon & the rest of you don't get sick!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Oh my heck!?!? RSV is SO dangerous, I really don't know why or how, but I have heard that! I am glad that she's on the road to recovery now! Glad to see that you are back in the cyber-world, too!

jennie said...

TYNELLE!!! you poor thing! your poor babies! how scary, and sad! I'm glad to hear Miss Hallie is getting better, and I hope Porter doesn't get too sick! good luck with recovery, it can be a long process! Love You!

~~heather said...

Tynelle...I am so sorry you guys caught the junk! Just about everyone I have talked to has got something or other! I am thinking we need a nursery clorox-wipe-down!! ((HUG)) I hope they are feeling better soon! Thank heavens for antibiotics!