Oh, landscaping...what's that??? :) We're not familiar with that concept at our house! :) But it looks so nice! I'm VERY jealous...that's on our to-do list for next year! And I hope that Hallie had a great day! Looked so fun!!
Dan and I were married October 2003 and have been having the time of our lives. We have two beautiful children, Porter 3 and Hallie 8 months. Life is bliss!
4 comments:
I love your yard it's so pretty. I can't believe your husband wants to do all that work with the tropical plants, but they look great
Wow your yard looks so good! I hope things are going well for you guys! I still check your blog regularly!
Oh, landscaping...what's that??? :) We're not familiar with that concept at our house! :) But it looks so nice! I'm VERY jealous...that's on our to-do list for next year! And I hope that Hallie had a great day! Looked so fun!!
Your yard looks so nice. Can you come help us landscape ours now? :)
Post a Comment