Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hallie's Birthday party! We had a great time, thanks to all the family and friends who came to celebrate Hallies birthday with us!
She was so into the whole birthday thing, she loved it all, everyone singing to her, opening presents, she just LOVED all the attention!
yes, she always eats with a fork. She thought this was so great
She loves her friend

4 comments:

Tammy said...

oh my goodness, did you make that cake? It is so cute! I am jealous! Wal-mart is the best I can do for my kids

Unknown said...

how cute! The party looked fun and the cake looked great! I am impressed that she can use a fork, I guess I should start teaching Kylie to do that...

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I'm sad we couldn't be there. It looks like you guys had fun.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

that is the cutest cake. When are we gonna take pictures?